What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your browsing activity and preferences, such as your language settings, login details, and the pages you have visited.
- Improve the functionality and performance of our website.
- Analyze how users interact with our website to improve the user experience.
- Provide you with personalized content and advertising based on your interests.
- Monitor and prevent fraudulent activity on our website.
The types of cookies we use
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website. First-party cookies are set by Blogotimes.com, while third-party cookies are set by our partners or service providers.
The cookies we use can be categorized as:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled. They include cookies that allow you to log in and access secure areas of our website, and cookies that enable us to remember your cookie preferences.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us understand how users interact with our website by collecting information such as the pages visited and the time spent on each page. They are used to improve the performance of our website and the user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and allow us to provide you with personalized content and features, such as language settings and personalized recommendations.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant ads based on your interests. They are usually set by third-party advertising networks.
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies, or to be notified when a website tries to set or access cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and performance of our website.
Changes to this Cookies Policy